Moffitt is committed to providing you with the most convenient and efficient services for your health care needs. Registering online before your visit gives you an opportunity to complete your important pre-appointment information at your convenience.
Benefits of Improved Online Registration
- Enhanced mobile capability
- Self-service kiosks are available at some locations
- Shorter registration wait times
- Real-time access to programs, services, resources, and support groups
You will receive a text and email five days prior to your upcoming visit so you can pre-register for your appointment in advance and faster check-in upon arrival.
Moffitt is committed to providing the most convenient and efficient methods to fulfill our patient's health care needs. The new online registration will enhance the patient experience by offering patients an opportunity to complete required pre-appointment demographic updates and forms from any location with a simpler and easier mobile experience.
Online registration gives patients the ability to complete required forms, upload personal information (driver's license, insurance card) via mobile devices, and receive registration reminders.
- Moffitt’s enhanced online registration tool will offer patients the ability to use their mobile phones, conveniently allowing them to register for their appointments in the privacy and safety of their own devices.
- Moffitt’s enhanced online registration tool, will offer patients the ability to use their mobile phones, conveniently allowing them to pre-register from anywhere with the privacy and safety of their own device.
Yes, online registration is a HIPAA-compliant platform. Your personal information is stored on a secured server. Moffitt’s cybersecurity and IT teams have worked diligently to vet and configure Moffitt’s corporate account to safeguard against any threat.
- Patients will receive an invitation via text and email for all scheduled appointments the week before the appointment date to complete their online registration.
- Patients will also need to register on the "MyMoffitt Patient Portal" page and create an account there. Patients will also have direct access to their appointment dashboard by clicking the "Appointment Dashboard" option on the patient portal.
- Enhanced mobile capability from the privacy of your own device
- Leisure of completing pre-registration requirements, including reading and signing required forms, in the comfort of your own home
- Faster, smarter registration experience, delivered via email or text message
- Self-service kiosks available at some locations
- Simple and quick appointment arrival
- Timely registration reminders
The new enhanced online registration tool is now available to patients.
- Patients will receive an invitation via text and email for all scheduled appointments five days before the appointment date to complete their online registration.
- Patients will also need to register on "MyMoffitt Patient Portal" page and create an account there. Patients will also have direct access to their appointment dashboard by clicking the “Appointment Dashboard” option on the patient portal.
No, there is no app. You can simply click the link provided in the text message or email you received from us. This allows you to securely answer any registration and medical questions necessary before your appointment.
That’s okay. If you have not completed your registration before the visit, see one of our team members at check-in. They will send you a new link to complete the registration process. The information you entered previously will be saved.